Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yes, there are rules

As my friends trickle back onto my blog and as I get new people (in theory) I thought I'd take a moment to explain the rules of the blog. Yes, there are rules. Yes, I get to make the rules. Yes, you, as my minions, will all abide by the rules.

1) If you are a part of my life in any way.... you are fair game for my post topics.

2) If you have ever BEEN a part of my life.. you are fair game for post topics.

3) I don't have to be nice. You don't either, in your comments. I don't moderate and I don't care.

4) My topics vary widely. I cover a lot about M/s and O/p as well as some Gorean issues, though I am no longer Gorean. I also cover the news and daily bullshit in my life. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it.

5) I will post on any topic you people come up with. I'm an equal opportunity bitcher.

With all that said.........

I am, at this point, in rather a transition in my life. That's going to be reflected more often than I care to think about, I suppose. My thoughts and feelings are going to change over time and I don't guarantee that I will be consistent.

Giving up slavery had to be done for sanity reasons. I don't know if I'll ever take the plunge back down that rabbit hole again. That doesn't mean that I don't have very definitive views on the subject that comes from years and years of experience. It just  means I'm not going to be putting a lot of what I talk about into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment