Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Huge update.. and stuffs

I know.. I know.. I should write more. The past couple of weeks have just been insane. So for those of you out there.. here's a rundown of my life at the moment.

It's been a week and a half since I got married. I might have one of the least traditional marriages on the planet but it's working for me. I think that after everything I've gone through.. finding something that works is a bit amazing, really. It's certainly not what I would have expected, though.

My hubby.. now to be known as D forevermore.. has been a friend of mine, on and off, for almost 20 years. He's not always the easiest person to deal with. He's a narcissist and that leads to a huge amount of self-centeredness at times. However, he is good about giving me what I need as long as I spell it out (sometimes using small words. lol) He does care and he does love me.. perhaps more than I'd prefer really. He wants me happy so he tries very hard to find the balance in his life that will allow him to not piss me off. (Though, he has said he's not putting me on his life insurance yet because giving me a good reason to kill him is not wise. Sometimes, he's not stupid.)

Our roommate is his (soon to be ex) submissive j. j is.. there are not the words to really describe how annoying and immature she is. She had to go. She will continue to live with us as a roommate but any relationship between them is being severed as we speak. It's happening a smidge slower than some would have expected, given my lack of patience with her. But.. slow keeps the drama insanity to a minimum, really.

His girlfriend I believe will be called crystal chick. She is one of those annoying 'the universe is love!' people that make me twitch violently. Still, she's nice.. and she's very very careful to not step on my toes. She calls me to see when she has to return him.. which amuses me every single time. We also do MMA together..

Sexually she and I have VERY different taste... but we both have high sex drives. Between the two of us D is almost walking around praying for an ice pack for his poor dick. I know, he suffers so. 

At the moment, I'm not seeing anyone else though I'm pondering a dungeon this weekend. I've been pretty stressed lately and that tends to reset my stress switch. So... maybe. I dunno yet. I do think I'll get involved with the local munch group in the area, though. I need a bit more socialization.

My family and D's family are both thrilled by the marriage. They came to the ceremony. It was all a bit surreal, really. Now we have to play the nice sane wedded people for both families as we're suddenly being forced to spend much more time with them all. Definitely a small negative, in some ways... but it's pleased everyone.

Other than that, life is pretty slow right now. Of course, slow can be good. We'll see. Another update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment