Monday, April 4, 2011

Nesting, the psychotic way

I've been whining about the way the house looks since I moved in. Now.. however.. the house is half mine. I stopped complaining and started assigning duties. In the last two days I've pulled the kitchen completely apart (with the help of j), rearranged stuff, tossed some stuff, scrubbed every inch.. and i do mean every inch.. of it.

I have plans to do this to every room. In the long run, it will make moving easier at the end of the year if everything is organized. Plus, it will make me happy, darnit. The massive amounts of caffeine are definitely helping with this plan.

So... yeah.. this should be fun. Not. By the end.. everyone is going to hate me. muahahahahaha.

In other newsssssssssssss.. I restarted my running. Expect whining. Yep. Whining.

More laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment